- Advise on strategic entry into the East of England energy market
- Facilitate high-level political engagement(Westminster and local)
- Influence strategic decision makers
- Provide economic and political information and reports
- Identify key UK partners and offer discreet supply chain introductions
- Write stakeholder engagement strategies
- Support the delivery of engagement strategies
- Offer agency services
Eastern Edge Ltd provides business services to investors seeking to enter the energy sector market in the East of England and UK companies seeking to export energy sector goods and services to emerging markets.
A well-connected and highly respected consultancy recognized as influential by business and political leaders.
Inward Investment Services
Companies looking to invest in the East of England will need high-quality information and credible, influential local support. Eastern Edge Ltd is looking to meet manufacturers, developers, finance houses and supply chain companies who are seeking to explore the market potential of the UK Continental Shelf.