You can be a physical or virtual tenant at OrbisEnergy – both of them offering great benefits.
- High quality offices.
- Complimentary WIFI in meeting rooms and communal areas.
- Reception service, including call answering, mail handling and delivery acceptance.
- Inclusive boardroom and meeting room allocations.
- Secretarial service (on request).
- Company profile and hyperlink on the OrbisEnergy website.
- Onsite parking.
- 24-hour access to the building.
- Complimentary hot refreshment for all visitors at reception.
There are three ways to become a tenant.
This is an unprotected, non-assignable fixed-term tenancy agreement. Rent is paid quarterly in advance and the term can be up to five years, with an option for a break-out clause after two years. Rent includes heating, lighting and power and more.
An easy-in, easy-out lease with rent payable monthly in advance and a one-off security retention payment equal to one month’s rent. The term can be from one to three years. Rent includes heating, lighting and power and more.
A virtual tenancy is ideal for businesses that want to operate in the thriving offshore renewables sector but don’t want to commit to a full-time office. It’s a low-cost option for new and small businesses and includes services such as telephone answering, mail forwarding, message handling and access to hot desk facilities and meeting rooms.
Office space is also available to hire by the hour, day or half-day. Offices are equipped with modern furniture, internet connectivity and refreshment supplies. This is ideal for those who wish to engage with the renewables sector or are working temporarily in the area.
To become a tenant or virtual tenant register your details here
Why not take a look at our 360 virtual tour: