- Advice and consultancy
- Risk assessment and mitigation services
- Offshore marine project management
- Data analysis, quality control and reporting for offshore marine projects
- Business and market intelligence
- Map-based Information System development
4C Offshore is a leading consultancy and market research organisation targeting the offshore energy markets. We are an independent marine consultancy providing risk analysis to the marine, energy and subsea sectors.
We combine the commercial knowledge needed for market and supply chain understanding with real world highly qualified offshore technical expertise.
With a full-time dedicated team of supply chain analysts, mathematicians, forensic researchers, vessel experts and programmers, we understand the market and its dynamics.
4C Offshore provides;
- Submarine cable engineering, Route engineering, Project assurance, Project management
- Risk evaluation and management, Marine operations and planning, Insurance, warranty and claims support
- Expert and technical support to commercial and legal teams
- Global Offshore Wind Farm, Global Wind turbine, Windfarm Service vessels, Maintenance and Construction vessels, Subsea cable and GIS mapping Intelligence Service.
- Bespoke reports, experienced and qualified research team specialise in monitoring and analysing the offshore wind sector.