- This Lunch and Learn session has been designed to assist offshore wind farm personnel gain a better understanding of your weather forecasts. It will help improve your operational decision making when weather is a factor. Informed weather based decisions help reduce coats through ensuring safety and minimising down- time.
StormGeo will be focusing on weather forecast for construction and O&M, it includes:
- An insight into how forecasts are produced and how they should be interpreted
- Comparing observational data with forecasts
- Identifying operational weather windows and making optimal use of these
- Weather interpretation for post – operational reports to management
Lunch and networking is included.
Certificates of attendance are issued for CPD purposes.
Book your free place today 01502 563368 or email@example.com
Managing the weather risk offshore
Event Date: Wednesday July 19, 2017
Event Time: 11.00am-13.00pm
Event Venue: Boardroom, OrbisEnergy, Wilde Street, Lowestoft, NR32 1XH
Angela Grey is the newest member of the team at OrbisEnergy and joined as Centre Coordinator in July 2017. She brings over 20 years experience of sales and customer service.
Angela is new to offshore renewables and is eager to build a sound knowledge of the industry.
Devon has joined the team at OrbisEnergy as an Administration Coordinator in November 2014 and more recently a Senior Coordinator in January 2016. Having previously worked within various customer service roles she is pleased to be able to apply her skills and knowledge to her position at OrbisEnergy.
She is keen to build a strong understanding within the Offshore Renewable industry, whilst being able to develop a good mind for business and sales.