- This Lunch and Learn session has been designed to assist offshore wind farm personnel gain a better understanding of your weather forecasts. It will help improve your operational decision making when weather is a factor. Informed weather based decisions help reduce coats through ensuring safety and minimising down- time.
StormGeo will be focusing on weather forecast for construction and O&M, it includes:
- An insight into how forecasts are produced and how they should be interpreted
- Comparing observational data with forecasts
- Identifying operational weather windows and making optimal use of these
- Weather interpretation for post – operational reports to management
Lunch and networking is included.
Certificates of attendance are issued for CPD purposes.
Book your free place today 01502 563368 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Managing the weather risk offshore
Event Date: Wednesday July 19, 2017
Event Time: 11.00am-13.00pm
Event Venue: Boardroom, OrbisEnergy, Wilde Street, Lowestoft, NR32 1XH
Angela Grey, Building and Tenant Manager and joined the team at OrbisEnergy in 2017. She brings over 20 years experience of sales and customer service.
Angela is still fairly new to offshore renewables and is eager to build a sound knowledge of the industry.
Ian Pease, Business Development Manager joined in February 2020. His role is to drive forward OrbisEnergy as an innovation and technology cluster for the region’s clean energy sector by working closely with new and existing tenants.
Carlie joined the OrbisEnergy team as a Property Support Administrator in August 2019. She brings with her two years of sales negotiation & customer service and almost five years of business administration working within the NHS. Carlie is new to the Offshore Renewable Energy field but is looking forward to building her knowledge within a fantastic team.
Steve joined OrbisEnergy as a Property Support Administrator in July 2019. He brings over 30 years experience of Central Government service across various departments, the last being with HMRC. A recent arrival to Lowestoft, he is enjoying, along with his family, learning the sites and sounds of this area especially the wonderful sea views.