- This Lunch and Learn session has been designed to assist offshore wind farm personnel gain a better understanding of your weather forecasts. It will help improve your operational decision making when weather is a factor. Informed weather based decisions help reduce coats through ensuring safety and minimising down- time.
StormGeo will be focusing on weather forecast for construction and O&M, it includes:
- An insight into how forecasts are produced and how they should be interpreted
- Comparing observational data with forecasts
- Identifying operational weather windows and making optimal use of these
- Weather interpretation for post – operational reports to management
Lunch and networking is included.
Certificates of attendance are issued for CPD purposes.
Book your free place today 01502 563368 or email@example.com