StormGeo is a global leading provider of weather decision support for the Renewables, Oil & Gas, Shipping and Aviation industries.
For Offshore Wind we service over 50 locations from the UK and German Bight to Taiwan and the USA.
This session includes:
- Interpreting weather forecast information to ensure safe and efficient operations
- Identifying operational weather windows
- Identifying potential risk
- Probabilistic forecast methods out to 15 days ahead
- New interactive Long Range planning tool for extending operational weather windows and managing risk
The session is FREE and will include lunch and networking opportunities!
To register your place please follow the link- https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/stormgeo-extending-operational-weather-windows-offshore-tickets-45229943980