- Founded in Corbridge, UK in 2009
- Varied vessel fleet to suit client project operational requirements
- Have an extensive range of client experience with most wind farm operators across UK and Northern Europe
- Capabilities include Crew and Cargo Transfer operations, Generator maintenance, ROV and Diving Support, Rope Access and Guard Vessel Operations
- Shore-based support team with over 10 years CTV experience, including mobile Engineers to support fleet proactive maintenance programs
- Excellent safety and vessel reliability records.
- SMS certified to ISM Code and all current international standards
SureWind is a leading vessel owner and operator of crew transfer vessels (CTV), providing services for the construction and operation of offshore wind parks in UK and Northern Europe since 2009. SureWind owns 9 classed approved CTV’s in her fleet ranging from 20-26m with 12 & 24 pax 24/7 capability. The company’s headquarters are in Newcastle and are looking to establish themselves in the Lowestoft area. The company has also a strong presence in Germany with a further office in Hamburg Germany. The shareholders of SureWind, which is a family owned company in the fourth generation have a long tradition in shipping. They are also owning and operating a fleet of oil and gas tankers as well as a few bulk carriers.