- Rentals, installation, maintenance and removal of Aids to Navigation
- AIS Type 1 and AIS Type 3 transponders and solutions
- Remote monitoring and control systems by GSM or satellite, GPS synchronisation of lights and signals
- Permanent navigation lights and fog signals for wind turbines
- Self-powered solar navigation lights for temporary marking of foundations
- Navigation buoys to mark offshore wind farm sites
Founded in 1994, Hydrosphere UK Ltd is firmly established as
the UK and Ireland’s leading supplier of Aids to Navigation. We provide high quality, reliable and cost-effective solutions to offshore wind farm customers including Humber Gateway, Lincs, Greater Gabbard, Sheringham Shoal, North Hoyle, Scroby Sands, Kentish Flats, Burbo Bank and Robin Rigg.
Hydrosphere represent world-leading innovators in the
production of navigation lights, navigation buoys, data buoy platforms, moorings and mooring buoys. In addition,
we manufacture and design ancillary equipment including power supplies, monitoring and control systems, and masts, and back this up with a full installation and maintenance service.
Hydrosphere is an ISO 9001:2008 certified company.