- Bibby Marine Services- We offer the safest access to Offshore Wind Turbines and assets combined with the highest standards of living at sea through our walk to work SOV’s.
- Bibby Maritime- Specialises in providing premium floating accommodation to global projects. The fleet provides a range of solutions from c 200 to c 900 occupancy levels.
- Bibby HydroMap- Specialises in the provision of industry leading survey services including hydrographic, geophysical, UXO, ROV and asset inspection surveys.
- Bibby Distribution- Specialises in a wide range of distribution and warehousing services. They support customers in the UK and overseas
- Garic- From welfare units, vans, shelters and site storage, they have everything your site might need
Bibby Marine Services owns and operates bespoke offshore service operations vessels and ‘Walk to Work’ vessels. The award winning Bibby WaveMaster 1 is the first in a series of next generation W2W vessels that serves the marine needs of offshore wind farm operators maximizing working time, comfort and safety, for periods of up to 30 days at a time. Our W2W SOV’s offer the safest access to wind turbines and offshore assets combined with the highest standards of living at sea.
Bibby HydroMap own and operate a fleet of five specialist vessels, mobilised with advanced survey sensors and positioning equipment. The team work closely with clients from the oil and gas, offshore renewables, submarine cables, ports and harbours, aggregates and utilities industries to provide efficient and cost-effective survey services.
Bibby Maritime have provided floating accommodation to projects globally across many diverse industries since 1982. Shore side and near shore accommodation has proven to be an innovative, flexible solution for remote and sensitive projects worldwide.
Bibby Marine Limited is the holding company for Bibby Marine Services, Bibby HydroMap and Bibby Maritime.