SeaZip Fix Departs for Horns Rev 1

DP1 Ice Class Survey and ROV vessel SeaZip Fix is currently on its way to the Horns Rev 1 offshore wind farm in the Danish North Sea.

The 42-meter-long vessel will be in charge of providing ROV and survey services at the 160MW offshore wind farm on behalf of North Sea Service (NTSEAS).

According to SeaZip, this is SeaZip Fix’s first assignment since the Dutch company began jointly operating the vessel with Deep Hydrography & Geophysics in mid-April.

Located off Jutland’s southwestern coast at Blåvandshuk, Horns Rev 1 comprises 80 2MW wind turbines which have been operational since 2002.

Vattenfall owns 60% of the offshore wind farm, while Ørsted owns the remaining 40%.

Sourced by


wind_week-33 wind_week-122 wind_week-191 OrbisEnergy Kites Meeting Room Hotdesk Office Conference Room Conference Room

Upcoming Events

The Team

Katie Snell

Having worked within the property department for 9 years, I have had the pleasure of working within the majority of the Nwes sites in the Norfolk and Waveney area. For the last 2.5 years I have been based at OrbisEnergy and more recently as Senior Coordinator overlooking the renewable hub and team.

Devon Mills

Devon has joined the team at OrbisEnergy as an Administration Coordinator in November 2014 and more recently a Centre Coordinator in January 2016. Having previously worked within various customer service roles she is pleased to be able to apply her skills and knowledge to her position at OrbisEnergy.

She is keen to build a strong understanding within the Offshore Renewable industry, whilst being able to develop a good mind for business and sales.

Johnathan Reynolds

Johnathan is responsible for all aspects of business and supply chain development for the flagship innovation and incubation centre for offshore renewables in the east of England, OrbisEnergy.

Matthew Holden

Matt’s role is Technical Support Manager, his main duty is leading the European Clusters for Offshore Wind Servicing Project (ECOWindS, on behalf of Nwes. In addition to ECOWindS Matt’s role is provide support for the property team and to carry out specific project work.

John Balch

John is Managing Director of Nautilus, Director of Nwes and Hub Director of OrbisEnergy and Beacon Innovation Centre. He is a mechanical engineer and has broad experience gained over 40 years in the international offshore industry.

  • loading tweets...