The New Anglia Growth Hub, together with Enterprise Europe Network and the Knowledge Transfer Network are hosting a free half day masterclass aimed at growing companies or have potential to grow, are using or developing new technology or investing in research and innovation.
At this event, you will:
- Gain an understanding of the funding and grants landscape
- Explore what’s available in the UK and Europe to help exploit market opportunities,
- Learn how to write a good application to ensure highest chance of success,
- Hear first-hand about the benefits and experiences from local businesses
- Discover free 121 application support available prior to submission
- Develop your firm’s capacity to commercialise and scale-up
- Expand you knowledge of progression of Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses Programme.
This is a rare opportunity not to be missed and thanks to European Regional Development Fund support, this event is free to attend. Tea, coffee and breakfast sandwiches will be supplied, to help fuel your mind and body. Spaces are limited, so early booking is advised. One representative per company please.
- Arrival and networking
- The Innovation Funding Landscape
- Funding opportunities and participation criteria
- How to prepare a good proposal
- Experiences of local SMEs
- The new Innovate UK support process and next steps
- Developing capacity to commercialise and scale up.
To book your place please click HERE