S N S 2 0 1 8
THE SOUTHERN NORTH SEA CONFERENCE & EXHIBITION
COLLABORATION. INNOVATION. REJUVENATION.
28 Feb – 1 Mar 2018 @ Norfolk Showground, Norwich
EEEGR’s flagship Southern North Sea conference is the most important event for the energy sector in the East of England. Taking place over two days at the Norfolk Showground Arena in Norwich, SNS2018 will be the largest conference and exhibition EEEGR has ever delivered attracting upwards of 1100 delegates from across the industry and supply chain.
Key industry players will gather at this event to discuss and debate issues, network to make new business contacts and re-establish relationships with existing clients.
Why should you attend?
- Generate fresh leads and meet new contacts in a time and cost-efficient way.
- Showcase your expertise and share your insights to impress your clients.
- Meet senior-level delegates looking to learn and seek out new partners.
- Account manage and liaise with your current clients attending – or bring them along yourself as an account management tool.
- Months of intensive marketing and advertising to relevant markets ensuring a high level of attendance.
- Numerous on the day and follow up advertising opportunities available to enhance your positioning.
- Stay one step ahead of your competitors by being seen and visibly present at the event.
- Develop your brand and status within industry by being billed as an event sponsor.
For More information please click HERE