- With over 30 years’ combined experience in the oil and gas industry, Eagle-i carries out a range of drone inspections of high or difficult to reach structures both onshore and offshore.
- The use of UAVs is increasingly supporting civil sectors and the construction industry with building surveys, site inspections, geo-mapping as well as with bridge inspections and railway mapping.
- Eagle-i’s sophisticated drone inspection technology supports clients in the utilities industry with power line inspections, structural inspections and detecting leaks in buried pipes using infrared cameras.
- Eagle-i support clients in the renewables industry by providing services including wind turbine blade inspections and PV solar panel inspections.
- Using our cutting-edge UAVs and the skills and experience of our professional CAA certified drone pilots, we produce aerial photography for a wide range of clients.
- At Eagle-i we offer an affordable and safe alternative to conventional aircraft when it comes to capturing footage from the air.
Using UAV, unmanned aerial vehicles, Eagle-i offer a range of survey and inspection services to the oil and gas, renewable, utilities and construction and civil industries worldwide.