EEEGR is pleased to confirm that they will be hosting their very popular, 14th annual awards competition celebrating the outstanding achievements and developments that have taken place within the energy sector over the last 12 months.
Last year’s competition was highly competitive with 15 finalists overall, presenting in a variety of award categories. Previous winners have included Gee-Force, James Fisher Marine Services, 3D at Depth, Stork.
This year the EEEGR Awards 2017 will reflect the quality, diversity, innovation and flexibility of companies in the energy mix, highlighting the importance of the East of England energy sector to the UK plc.
In a Dragon’s Den style pitch finalists will present to the audience and a panel of top judges. The audience and the judges will then cast their votes for the Awards. The winners will be announced at the Awards Dinner.
- Innovation Award – sponsored by Galloper
- Skills for Energy Award – sponsored by Vattenfall
- Trade Apprentice of the Year – sponsored by ECITB
- Late Life & Decommissioning SIG – Value to Industry Award
- Marine SIG – Best Application of New Technology Award
- SNS Rejuvenation SIG – Collaboration Award – sponsored by the Oil & Gas Authority
- Offshore Wind SIG – Best Regional Contribution to Local Content Award
- ScottishPower Renewables Award for Outstanding Contribution
Please click on the awards to download the application form – this is for EEEGR MEMBERS ONLY!
If you would like to join EEEGR, please click HERE.
For more information please click HERE