Aspire is an innovative new consultancy that is founded on strong Lean & Operational expertise. We ensure that we work closely with our clients, and only deliver what is necessary to meet the clients’ needs. Our mantra is to reduce or eliminate all “waste”, whether it be process, transactional, environmental or energy. “Fat” is the unnecessary waste that the customer is not prepared to pay for. Our Principal and Founder John Cockburn-Evans is also a certified ESOS Lead Energy Assessor, and Fellow of the Institution of Chemical Engineers. He has consulted on “Operations Excellence” with multiple global clients, and coached at all levels of organisations including C-Level, Directors & VP’s.
Join Aspire over a FREE lunch on a overview of the challenges facing manufacturing and other businesses, and some insights on how to deal with them by having the correct approach and mindset. We will cover the following:-
- What Productivity means for business
- How a Lean Approach will allow business respond to more competitive markets
- The importance of having a “Waste Hunting” mindset
- Lean is not just for one sector of business.
- The importance of engaging the workforce
- Some insights on how to engage the workforce
- How to sustain the gains
To book your place, please contact email@example.com
For more information on Aspire2beLean, please click on the link- www.accendit-coaching.com